Fresh Cut Flowers
We know flexible work schedules, physical activity, and achieving goals can all boost workplace productivity. But could something much simpler — and prettier — help employees feel happier and work harder? It turns out flowers might hold the key to better mood, empathy, and innovation, both at home and in the workplace.
Flowers can up workplace productivity in a number of ways, starting with a person’s morning wake-up. In one study, participants felt happier and more energetic after looking at flowers first thing in the morning. (Sure beats swearing at the toaster!)
But the positive effects of flowers aren’t just for the wee hours; they can also help when we feel stressed at work. Exposure to flowers can reduce anxiety, negativity, and depression and might even improve memory. The best news is that flowers seem to be equal-opportunity Happy Makers — research suggests they’re helpful for men, women, the elderly, and young’uns alike. (That’s right, folks — flowers aren’t just for girls.)
Flora in the workplace can also promote creativity. Women and men working in an office environment with flowers and plants demonstrated more innovative thinking, generated more ideas, and created more original solutions to problems than workers whose offices were bereft of foliage. A presence of flora in the workplace can also make us feel like our office is more comfortable and attractive.
Weekly Contract Arrangements
We have 13 exceptionally skilled and talented florists working from our nursery in Burnham. They will not only make up your arrangement but deliver it and re-visit if applicable mid-week to check on it, replacing any failing stems and changing the water as necessary.
We will deliver a contemporary arrangement of freshly cut seasonal flowers every Monday morning to your workplace for a set fee which may include a mid-week renovation visit and the loan of the vase.
We believe that:
- The flowers should last the week, with the buds not being too tight on a Monday morning and all blooms being fully blown by the end of the week. Our clients often take the flowers home with them at the end of the week as it is often the case that they will still have plenty of life in them.
- The flowers should reflect the location and quality of the area. The ingredients must be imaginative and produce visual impact.
- Wherever possible the season should be reflected in the choice of flowers.
We buy our flowers from growers in England and agents in Holland. We competitively tender our order each week and firmly believe that we obtain the lowest possible prices for the best available produce.
In addition we have long term supply agreements with growers for the regular supply of flowers throughout the year. For example, we can negotiate very favourable wholesale contract rates for bud vases in hotel bathrooms or on restaurant tables.
We recommend a budget starting at £30.00 per week for a vase on a reception desk.
Please scroll through our gallery of images below.
Fresh Cut Flowers & Bouquets Delivered Direct
Windowflowers make up bouquets on behalf of clients and send them on to anywhere on mainland Britain. We often hold clients own stationary to enclose with the flowers for a more personal touch. Examples of reasons to send flowers include:
- Thank you to a colleague for an exceptional piece of work
- Apologies to a spouse/partner for keeping a colleague late at work
- The birth of colleague’s baby
- Condolences on the loss of a colleague’s family member
- Apologies to a guest or client, who may have received less than satisfactory service.
Existing account holders may place their order by 1.00pm the day before the intended delivery date to avoid disappointment. Delivery is available to anywhere in the UK on a Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. For specific colours and flowers please ensure you order in plenty of time to allow us to obtain the stock.